Tuesday night @ LSH Merrion centre: Sexual health for men.
Starting on the 17th of May, our Merrion Centre clinic will be delivering a men’s sexual health, including men using drugs for sex, gay, bisexual, men who have sex with men and Trans* men, plus those at higher HIV risk.
This clinic session is open from 5:30 to 8 pm. To book, please ring 0113 392 0333
Read below for more details on the services available.
- What services are available?
· Check-ups for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and Hepatitis B vaccination.
· Treatment for infections & HIV prevention (PEP and PrEP advice).
· Sexual health advice, information and behavioural interventions.
· Free condoms and lubricants.
· Referrals to other services and agencies including Yorkshire MESMAC, Forward Leeds for drug and alcohol services and support.
- Important information
Please remember that the last appointment will be 30 minutes before the clinic’s closure time to give enough time for patient consultations to be completed.