Beeston Hill Medical Centre, Beeston
Currently closed - open 9:15am tomorrow
C-Card condom pick up available when clinic is open, for those that already have a C-Card.
Open to all
CAUTION : Last attendance for drop-in will be 30 minutes before end of clinic, if you come after this time you will not be seen.
0113 392 0333
Beeston Hill Medical Centre
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Testing
- Chlamydia Testing
- STI Testing
- HIV Testing
- PePSE (HIV treatment)
- Condoms (over 25s)
- Drop-in Clinic
- C-Card Pick Up (free condoms for under 25s)
- Support and Advice
Full list of services available
- Emergency contraception which can be used up to 5 days after unprotected sex
- Supply of the contraceptive pill
- Supply of contraceptive injection
- Coil fitting and removal – following a consultation (may not be available at all sites)
- Management of problems with coils e.g. missing threads or pain.
- Diaphragm (Cap) fitting and follow up
- Contraceptive implant insertion and removal, including specialist clinics for deep implant removal.
- Pregnancy tests
- Free condoms
- Testing and treatment for STIs
- Testing and treatment for Thrush and bacterial vaginosis
- Treatment of genital warts
- Testicular examination
- PEP (Post Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Hepatitis B screening and immunisation for Hepatitis A and B
- Management of contacts of STIs
- Outreach services for specific communities at higher risk of STIs, including Sex workers, MSM and young people
- Referral to other agencies relevant to your visit
All the above services are confidential and can be accessed by anyone over the age of 13. Everybody attending will have an assessment and may be referred to other agencies depending on their needs.